Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Retour

American Pink Collar is back and in a much more mellow mood. This blog is going to focus on positive issues but I have not lost my edge. I just want to think of what is possible and attainable rather than on solution less problems.

I am wearing pink colored glasses but it makes me feel better than to be looking for bugs under each post that are out there.

I think vampires and goblins do exist they zap your energy and good will and they are banned from this blog.

Enjoy Carla Bruni's song "Quelqu'un m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore" She is the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy. I bet Bill wished he could have been President of France...

6 comments:

Erin O'Brien said...

Hi.

Do not worry about the bugs! They are just working the earth like they're supposed to.

As for vampires, here's all I know about that.

Thanks for the link. I'll add you to my blogroll.

Jeanne said...

Erin,

I was at your reading a month ago in Lakewood. It was so nice to meet you. I am sorry I missed the Lit.

Thank you for stopping by.

Daniella

Michele said...

Welcome back, you have been missed. So you have been hanging in Lakewood these days?

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,

I wanted to live in Lakewood, it seems so pretty and yet urban but I think it will be a next year project. What about you? How is it going in Lorain?

Thank you for saying hello!

Daniella

Anonymous said...

I meant to stop by yesterday, but better late than never...

Welcome back Danielle!

Jeanne said...

Michael,

I just love your blog, you write so well and expressed so many of my own thoughts.

Thank you for your kind words,